Just like most online businesses, we recognize the importance of our Client’s privacy. The Company, as a financial services firm, must obtain certain personal and financial information from the Client, in order to set up and service the Clients account.
The Company undertakes to use the Client’s personal and financial information exclusively for the following purposes :
- Verification of the Client’s identity
- Setting up, maintenance and management of the Client’s trading account(s)
- Processing deposits and withdrawals into Client’s trading accounts or back to the Clients fundingaccounts.
- Informing the Client about news,updates, promotions and additional products and services that maybe of interest and at times offered by third party providers.
- Providing the Client with the best quality of customer supportThe Company will never use, disclose or sell, rent or lease the Client’s personal and financial information to any third parties except those stated in “Disclosure of Client’s Personal Information”. The income, credit history, net worth or income information will not be shared by the Company under no circumstances.Disclosure of Client’s Personal Information
The Company may disclose the Client’s personal information to third party entities in the following cases :
- to the Company’s affiliates or introducing brokers, mainly for the calculation of their compensation
- to the Company’s partner network offering third party trading related services.
- to persons holding a legal or beneficial interest relating to the Client’s trading account
- to persons acting in a judiciary, representative, or attorney capacity in relation to the Client’strading account, in order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions,claims or other liabilities
- to government, regulatory or law enforcement agencies to the extent permitted or required by law, orto comply with applicable legal requirements
- to comply with civil, criminal or regulatory investigations, or judicial process, summons or warrant byappropriate authoritiesInformation Collected from the Client
The Company collects personal and financial information from the Client under the circumstances stated below:
1) When opening a Live/Demo trading account with the Company and filling in electronic registration form
2) When funding the trading account – such information is never stored or archived on the Company’s servers.
3) When withdrawing from the trading account
The information collected online may be combined with other information provided to the Company in hard copy or through the Company’s customer service. The information may be transferred across national borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and customer data management.
The information collected may include : Full name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number,Copy of ID document, Occupation, Utility Bills, Bank Statement
The financial information may include the assets, investment experience and monthly income, in order to evaluate the Client’s trading experience, understand his financial needs and provide him with products and services suitable to his specific needs.
The Company uses a number of cookies on its website.
A cookie,also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie or browser cookie is a small file saved on users’ computers to help store preferences and other information on web pages that were visited. Cookies contain information transferred to the visitor’s computers hard drive. This information allows the Company’s management and employees to better understand the visitor’s navigation across the website, determine the users’ type of browser and computer, improve the services by tailoring the website and advertising to the Client’s preferences.
The Client can choose if and how these cookies will be accepted by changing his browser settings and options. However, it is important to note, that there is not any personally identifiable information collected in this process and it is also possible to block any third-party cookies.